What is Active Together?
Active Together is a Leicestershire-wide initiative to provide children and adults with more opportunities to get active and improve their health and well-being.
Harborough's Active Together team are working hard to increase and develop new and existing physical activity initiatives across the district.
From dodgeball to dancing, walking to jogging there is sure to be an affordable and fun activity on offer to suit you.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list to receive a electronic copy of our 'Let's Get Moving' newsletter, email email@example.com or call Sandra and Zoe (Physical Activity Development Officers) on 01858 828282
In November 2010 Active Together Harborough launched their Facebook page. Facebook is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest Active Together news about activity classes and events in your area.
Why not log on to Facebook now and search for 'Active Together Harborough' and become a fan? We look forward to seeing you there!
Pages in this section
- What is Active Together?
- Healthy Harborough Walks
- Healthy Harborough Walks (When and Where)
- Fancy a stroll in or around Market Harborough?
- Family Lifestyle Club in Lutterworth - May 2014
- Lifestyle, Eating and Activity Programme 2014 dates and venues
- Family Week in Harborough 2014
- Antenatal 'baby' circuits class comes to Lutterworth
- Weekend Wanderer walks - next walk details to be confirmed
- Adult and child tennis coaching
- Active Together Harborough activity guide
- 'No Strings' Badminton in Harborough
- Pack a punch at Market Harborough's new Boxing Academy!
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets