Letters are being sent to all Harborough residents on the register of electors explaining changes to the way you register to vote. Find out more about the changes to the way you register to vote
What is Active Together?
Active Together is a Leicestershire-wide initiative to provide children and adults with more opportunities to get active and improve their health and well-being.
Harborough's Active Together team are working hard to increase and develop new and existing physical activity initiatives across the district.
From dodgeball to dancing, walking to jogging there is sure to be an affordable and fun activity on offer to suit you.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list to receive a electronic copy of our 'Let's Get Moving' newsletter, email email@example.com or call the Physical Activity Development Officers on 01858 828282
In November 2010 Active Together Harborough launched their Facebook page. Facebook is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest Active Together news about activity classes and events in your area.
Why not log on to Facebook now and search for 'Active Together Harborough' and become a fan? We look forward to seeing you there!
Pages in this section
- What is Active Together?
- Getting your recommended, weekly 150 minutes of moderate exercise just got easier!
- Healthy Harborough Walks
- Healthy Harborough Walks (When and Where)
- Fancy a stroll in or around Market Harborough?
- Weekend Wanderer walks return! Sunday 5 October ... more details soon
- Family Lifestyle Club in Fleckney - September 2014
- Choose to Move - new adult exercise class comes to Fleckney
- Choose to Move - new adult exercise class comes to Lutterworth
- FREE training for people who work with children aged 0-5 years - Purposeful Physical Play
- Sports equipment now available to hire out in Welland Park Café!
- Active Ageing Week in Harborough - Monday 29th September – Sunday 5th October 2014
- Lifestyle, Eating and Activity Programme (LEAP)
- Anyone for tennis? Adult and child tennis coaching
- 'No Strings' Badminton in Harborough
- Pack a punch at Market Harborough's Boxing Academy!
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets