Great Glen Neighbourhood Plan - examination
From: 08/03/2017 To: 19/04/2017.
Submission of Neighbourhood Plan
Notice is given that the Great Glen Neighbourhood Plan has been resubmitted by Great Glen Parish Council to Harborough District Council for examination.
In accordance with the regulations, the following documents have been submitted for examination:
- Copy of the Neighbourhood Plan proposal (PDF, 2.7MB)
- Map of the parish of Great Glen to which the plan relates (PDF, 167KB)
- Statement of Public Consultation (PDF, 113MB)
- Basic Conditions Statement (PDF, 553KB)
A 6 week consultation on the proposed Neighbourhood Plan is now underway running from 8 March 2017 to 19 April 2017. Representations on the Plan Proposal are welcome on the Great Glen response form only.
- Complete the Great Glen response form (DOCX, 113KB)
- Print a copy of the Great Glen response form (DOC, 128KB)
These must be submitted to Harborough District Council no later than 19 April 2017 as follows:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- post to Strategic Planning, Harborough District Council, The Symington Building, Adam & Eve Street, Market Harborough, LE16 7AG
Hard copies of the documents can be inspected at:
If you wish to be notified of the council’s decision on the plan proposal then please state this in your representation.
Harborough District Council will appoint a suitably qualified examiner to carry out an examination into the Great Glen Neighbourhood Plan. Please note that all representations received during the consultation period will be forwarded to the appointed examiner and will be publically available.
In completing the representation form, please be aware that the examiner will only be testing whether the proposed Neighbourhood Plan meets the basic conditions and other relevant legal requirements. The examiner will not be testing the soundness of the plan or looking at other material considerations but checking that the plan:
- Has regard to national policy and advice contained in guidance issued by the Secretary of State
- Contributes to the achievement of sustainable development
- Is in general conformity with the Core Strategy
- Does not breach, and is otherwise compatible with, EU and human rights obligations
- Meets prescribed conditions and complies with prescribed matters
- Meets the legal requirements