Strategic Growth Plan Consultation
From: 11/01/2018 To: 05/04/2018.
People are being asked to have their say on a plan setting out how Leicester and Leicestershire will grow in the future.
A draft Strategic Growth Plan is being developed by a partnership formed by Leicester City and Leicestershire County councils, the seven local borough and district authorities and the Leicester and Leicestershire Enterprise Partnership (LLEP).
It puts forward proposals for the new housing and transport improvements that would be needed to attract jobs and investment to Leicester and Leicestershire from now until 2050.
Drop-in consultation events are planned for the Harborough district. These will be held as follows:
- Wednesday 21 February 2018, 5.30pm-8pm - Hill Court, Main Street, Bushby, LE7 9NY
- Tuesday 27 February 2018, 5.30pm-8pm - Harborough District Council chamber, Adam and Eve Street, Market Harborough, LE16 7AG
- Thursday 1 March 2018, 5.30pm-8pm - Parish Council Offices, Station Road, Broughton Astley, LE9 6PT
- Saturday 3 March 2018, 9.30am-12noon - Wycliffe Rooms, George Street, Lutterworth, LE17 4ED
- Saturday 3 March 2018, 1.30pm-4pm - Village Hall, Main Street, Great Glen, LE8 9GG
A copy of the Draft Plan, summary leaflet, evidence used in its preparation and the consultation questionnaire are available on the dedicated web site.