Due to scheduled essential maintenance our online planning system will be unavailable from 6pm to 7pm today (Thursday 17 April). We apologise for any inconvenience.
Harborough District and the surrounding area has some of the best retailers, producers, craftmakers and artists in the UK.
Shop around - but Shop Local - the choice is wide - try the independent traders in our market towns of Market Harborough and Lutterworth, the weekly regular markets, increasingly popular farmers markets, antique and speciality shopping, right up to the latest in indoor shopping malls at Highcross Leicester and other major nearby centres.
We've posted loads of links below but would be happy to include others as we are told...
Pages in this section
- Welcome to Harborough
- Market Harborough Shopping Guide 2011/12
- Family Fun: Activities for all ages
- Places for People and Wildlife
- By the water - lakes, rivers and canals
- Parks and Gardens
- Countryside Access Areas
- Walking, cycling and horse riding
- Get active - golf, water, air and motor sports
- Treat yourself
- Exploring Our Built Heritage
- A local flavour - food and drink
- Meeting up
- Guide to the Towns, Parishes and Villages of the District
- Accommodation - places to stay
- Find out more
- Video and Images of Harborough
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets