Council service areas
- Provide centralised administrative and technical support to front line services including Planning, Environmental Services, Leisure and Street Scene and their Heads of Service.
- Centralised Stationery, Equipment and Furniture Processing of Orders and Invoices and E-Procurement
- Central Post and Printing
- Maintenance of the Register of Electors and preparation for and running of Parliamentary, European Parliamentary, County, District and Parish elections, polls and referendums.
Human Resources & Learning & Development
- Responsible for providing an advice and guidance service for employees and managers including maintaining employee information, monitoring and managing absence, recruitment, welfare pay & benefits, training & development grievance & discipline.
Local Land Charges
- Maintain the Local and Land Charges Register, process local search requests and provide one stop shop service for personal searchers.
- Co-ordination of Committee reports and minutes, work plans and timetables.
- Maintaining the cemeteries within the district
National Land and Property Gazetteer
- Three aspects of performance are monitored across the Council using the TEN Performance Management System, which is available for everyone in the Council to view via the Intranet. The Council sets its priorities annually and progress against the priority actions is reported quarterly into TEN. TEN also collects our performance against both nationally and locally set performance indicators, and acts as a Risk Management system. Your Team plan will contain the indicators, actions, and risks applicable to your service area. TEN is accessed from the Intranet Home Page
- This team is primarily concerned with the health safety and welfare of the people in and around buildings, energy conservation and access and facilities for building users.
- Harborough District Council has a moral and legal obligation to ensure that children in our district are free from harm, maltreatment and neglect. We ensure a duty of care for all people that engage with our services. The Safeguarding officer ensures that any concerns are investigated and dealt with accordingly.
Council Offices, Millers House, Market Harborough, Leicestershire , LE16 7PQ
T: 01858 82 82 82
F: 01858 82 10 00
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Council budgets and spending
- Council departments
- Council news
- Council tax
- Councillors, democracy and elections
- Customer services
- Data protection and freedom of information
- Deaths, funerals and cremations
- Elected representatives
- Equality and diversity
- Tenders and contracts
- Unitary authorities
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets