Antenatal 'baby' circuits class comes to Lutterworth
'Baby' Circuits are designed for mums-to-be who are overweight (and have a BMI of 25 or more). The exercises are tailored for mums-to-be to exercise safely during each trimester of their pregnancy.
The goal for mums-to-be who attend these sessions is to stabilise (rather than lose) their weight before the birth of their child and help reduce possible complications during pregnancy and labour.
- learn how to exercise safely and get back into the routine of regular exercise
- increase core strength (abdominal exercise) and strengthen pelvic floor muscles
- allow mums-to-be to meet and get to know other mums-to-be; class sizes are small
Gemma Taylor, a qualified pre and postnatal exercise specialist will lead the class and be on hand to offer advice and those attending will have a programme designed for their specific fitness needs.
You can continue with most of your usual fitness activities whilst you are pregnant. Even if exercising is new to you, 'baby' circuits for mums-to-be allows you to build strength and fitness gradually and safely.
When: Mondays from midday - 1pm
Where: Lutterworth Sports Centre, Coventry Road, Lutterworth, LE17 4RB (please ask staff at reception to direct you to the creche)
Contact Active Together Harborough on 01858 828282 for further information or email the team firstname.lastname@example.org
Pages in this section
- What is Active Together?
- Healthy Harborough Walks
- Healthy Harborough Walks (When and Where)
- Fancy a stroll in or around Market Harborough?
- Weekend Wanderer walks - Swithland near Loughborough - Saturday 26 April 2014 from 10am
- Family Lifestyle Club in Lutterworth - May 2014
- Choose to Move - new adult exercise class comes to Fleckney
- Choose to Move - new adult exercise class comes to Lutterworth
- Lifestyle, Eating and Activity Programme 2014 dates and venues
- Family Week in Harborough 2014
- Antenatal 'baby' circuits class comes to Lutterworth
- Adult and child tennis coaching
- Active Together Harborough activity guide
- 'No Strings' Badminton in Harborough
- Pack a punch at Market Harborough's new Boxing Academy!
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets