'No Strings' Badminton in Harborough
Fun, sociable, easy...No Strings Badminton is the perfect way to start playing or improve your play, or simply to enjoy this new, unique badminton playing opportunity. For reasons why No Strings Badminton could be right up your street, what it's all about and how to get involved read the information below
- Simply turn up, play and enjoy! Sessions are only £3!
- Just remember your non marking trainers to play. If you don't have a racket you can borrow one from the No Strings Badminton providers.
- If you want to learn more about the rules of badminton please click on this link http://www.badmintonengland.co.uk/text.asp?section=0001000100030020&search=rules
What is No Strings Badminton about?
- A unique, semi-structured, pay and play set up that is designed to be free from fuss and full of fun!
- As a national programme currently running in England, all No Strings Badminton sessions are structured the same, no matter where you are in the country.
- Tips and advice are given on request from co-ordinators.
- Co-ordinators are fully qualified (UKCC Level 1 minimum) welcoming and approachable to help your playing experience.
Why play No Strings Badminton?
- No Strings Badminton is suitable for all standards of player.
- No need to book a court or even bring a partner.
- Enjoy the benefits of a healthy lifestyle and at the same time meet
Pages in this section
- What is Active Together?
- Healthy Harborough Walks
- Walk leader training - 30 May 2013 at Lutterworth Sports Centre
- Healthy Harborough Walks (When and Where)
- Harborough's first Family Lifestyle Club starts June 2013!
- Weekend Wanderer walks - Saturday 1st June 2013 from 10am - Hallaton via Blaston and Horninghold
- 'Baby' circuits comes to Market Harborough
- Banish the baby weight with Buggy B.L.T. in Market Harborough
- Active Together Harborough activity guide
- Adult and child tennis coaching from just £3.00!
- 'No Strings' Badminton in Harborough
- Pack a punch at Market Harborough's new Boxing Academy!
- Boogie Bods - a fun introduction to dance for child (0-5 years) and parent - enjoy your first session for FREE!
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets