Pack a punch at Market Harborough's new Boxing Academy!
Market Harborough's Boxing Academy has been launched and is based at Harborough Leisure Centre, Northampton Road.
The Academy is aimed at men and women, as well as boys and girls, who are new to boxing and keen to get involved and use professional techniques to aid fitness.
The sessions offer the opportunity to learn boxing technique from qualified instructors, through shadow boxing, punch bags and pad-work.
Adult and junior sessions run at the following times (excluding Bank Holidays)
Monday night adults - 8.30-9.30pm - £3.50
Wednesday juniors - 5.30-6.30pm - £3
Friday juniors - 6-7pm - £3
Friday ladies only - 7-8pm - £3.50
Friday night adults - 8-9.30pm - £4
Sessions are proving to be popular so to avoid disappointment, please call the Leisure Centre on 01858 410115 to book your place.
For more information contact Harborough Leisure Centre or Active Together's Marianne Boyle and Zoe Calder on 01858 828282 or email email@example.com
Pages in this section
- What is Active Together?
- Healthy Harborough Walks
- Healthy Harborough Walks (When and Where)
- Fancy a stroll in or around Market Harborough?
- Antenatal 'baby' circuits class comes to Lutterworth
- Weekend Wanderer walks - next walk details to be confirmed
- Have a healthy new year with LEAP! Starts January 2014
- Adult and child tennis coaching
- Active Together Harborough activity guide
- 'No Strings' Badminton in Harborough
- Pack a punch at Market Harborough's new Boxing Academy!
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets