Letters are being sent to all Harborough residents on the register of electors explaining changes to the way you register to vote. Find out more about the changes to the way you register to vote
Choose to Move - new adult exercise class comes to Lutterworth
Each week our expert exercise instructor, Gemma, will offer a huge variety of activities and sports for you to choose from. Come along and have fun whilst discovering a new activity that you enjoy.
Other benefits of this weekly class are:
- meet new friends
- increased energy levels
- feel happier and healthier
- find out about free, weight-management classes (LEAP) run at the venue
This class is a gentle, reintroduction to exercise and perfect for beginners who are getting back into the habit of regular exercise.
Starts: Monday 12th May 2014
When: Monday's from 10.30am - 11.30am
Where: Lutterworth Town Hall, LE17 4AT
Cost: £3 per session
Pre-booking required: No (before you start any exercise the instructor will help you (where needed) complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire)
If you have any questions about this class, contact the Active Together Harborough team on 01858 821285 or email email@example.com
Pages in this section
- What is Active Together?
- Getting your recommended, weekly 150 minutes of moderate exercise just got easier!
- Healthy Harborough Walks
- Healthy Harborough Walks (When and Where)
- Fancy a stroll in or around Market Harborough?
- Children's Summer Activity 2014 brochure - Harborough
- Playing out returns to Market Harborough and Lutterworth
- Weekend Wanderer walks - are off on their holidays in August and return in Sept 2014
- Family Lifestyle Club in Fleckney - September 2014
- Choose to Move - new adult exercise class comes to Fleckney
- Choose to Move - new adult exercise class comes to Lutterworth
- FREE training for people who work with children aged 0-5 years - Purposeful Physical Play
- Sports equipment now available to hire out in Welland Park Café!
- Active Ageing Week in Harborough - Monday 29th September – Sunday 5th October 2014
- Lifestyle, Eating and Activity Programme 2014 dates and venues
- Anyone for tennis? Adult and child tennis coaching
- 'No Strings' Badminton in Harborough
- Pack a punch at Market Harborough's Boxing Academy!
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets