Pack a punch at Market Harborough's new Boxing Academy!
Market Harborough's Boxing Academy has been launched and is based at Harborough Leisure Centre, Northampton Road.
The Academy is aimed at men and women, as well as boys and girls, who are new to boxing and keen to get involved and use professional techniques to aid fitness.
The sessions offer the opportunity to learn boxing technique from qualified instructors, through shadow boxing, punch bags and pad-work.
Adult and junior sessions run at the following times (excluding Bank Holidays)
Monday night adults - 8.30-9.30pm - £3.50
Wednesday juniors - 5.30-6.30pm - £3
Friday juniors - 6-7pm - £3
Friday ladies only - 7-8pm - £3.50
Friday night adults - 8-9.30pm - £4
Sessions are proving to be popular so to avoid disappointment, please call the Leisure Centre on 01858 410115 to book your place.
For more information contact Harborough Leisure Centre or Active Together's Marianne Boyle and Zoe Calder on 01858 828282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pages in this section
- What is Active Together?
- Healthy Harborough Walks
- Walk leader training - 30 May 2013 at Lutterworth Sports Centre
- Healthy Harborough Walks (When and Where)
- Harborough's first Family Lifestyle Club starts June 2013!
- Weekend Wanderer walks - Saturday 1st June 2013 from 10am - Hallaton via Blaston and Horninghold
- 'Baby' circuits comes to Market Harborough
- Banish the baby weight with Buggy B.L.T. in Market Harborough
- Active Together Harborough activity guide
- Adult and child tennis coaching from just £3.00!
- 'No Strings' Badminton in Harborough
- Pack a punch at Market Harborough's new Boxing Academy!
- Boogie Bods - a fun introduction to dance for child (0-5 years) and parent - enjoy your first session for FREE!
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets