Healthy Harborough Walks
All Healthy Harborough Walks have been accredited by Natural England and are suitable for all levels including beginners. The '1 Heart Walks' do not involve crossing styles or uneven ground.
All walks last between 30mins and 1 hour and you have the option to stay and socialise with your fellow walkers in the Cafe/tea room afterwards.
Healthy Walks are led by fully trained walk leaders and are held in many areas and different routes around the Harborough district.
OUR GUIDE TO LEVELS
1 - Heart Walks
Slow paced walks, lasting between 30mins and 1 hour. Walks do not involve uneven ground / stiles.
2 - Heart Walks
More intense walks that last over 1 hour. May involve walking off path/uneven ground.
For more information please contact the Active Together Harborough team on 01858 828282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pages in this section
- What is Active Together?
- Healthy Harborough Walks
- Healthy Harborough Walks (When and Where)
- Fancy a stroll in or around Market Harborough?
- Weekend Wanderer walks - next walk details to be confirmed
- Have a healthy new year with LEAP! Starts January 2014
- Adult and child tennis coaching
- Active Together Harborough activity guide
- 'No Strings' Badminton in Harborough
- Pack a punch at Market Harborough's new Boxing Academy!
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets