Anyone for 'seated' volleyball? Friday 21st June, Market Harborough
Come along between 3 - 4.30pm on Friday 21st June to try a new sport ... 'seated' volleyball!
No problem if you have not played the sport before because we have a professional coach on hand to show you how to play this inclusive, team sport.
Active Together Harborough are hosting this event in partnership with the Community Safety Partnership team and their annual 'Embracing Difference' campaign which encorages us to celebrate what makes us different.
It is free to take part in this friendly tournament and if you are aged 14+ years old, come along and join in the fun. Register yourself / your team (before midday on Friday 21st June) by calling Active Together on 01858 828282 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in participating in sport but cannot attend this event, join the Active Together Harborough team on 'Super Saturday on the Square'. Harborough's Summer of Sport 2013 will start on Saturday 3 August.
Harborough is celebrating one year since London 2012 with a series of fantastic sports and physical activity events for you and your family to get involved in!
As well as lots of activities and things to do, there will be stalls and taster sessions for all the family provided by some of our local sports clubs.
Following the event on the 3rd August there will be plenty of opportunity for you and your family to try a new sport or activity with clubs across the district offering sessions and memberships at reduced rates for the Summer of 2013 only.
Pages in this section
- What is Active Together?
- Anyone for 'seated' volleyball? Friday 21st June, Market Harborough
- Healthy Harborough Walks
- Healthy Harborough Walks (When and Where)
- Harborough's first Family Lifestyle Club starts June 2013!
- Weekend Wanderer walks - details to be confirmed soon
- 'Baby' circuits comes to Market Harborough
- Banish the baby weight with Buggy B.L.T. in Market Harborough
- Active Together Harborough activity guide
- Adult and child tennis coaching from just £3.00!
- 'No Strings' Badminton in Harborough
- Pack a punch at Market Harborough's new Boxing Academy!
- Boogie Bods - a fun introduction to dance for child (0-5 years) and parent - enjoy your first session for FREE!
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets