Healthy Harborough Walks
All Healthy Harborough Walks have been accredited by Natural England and are suitable for all levels including beginners. The '1 Heart Walks' do not involve crossing styles or uneven ground.
All walks last between 30mins and 1 hour and you have the option to stay and socialise with your fellow walkers in the Cafe/tea room afterwards.
Healthy Walks are led by fully trained walk leaders and are held in many areas and different routes around the Harborough district.
OUR GUIDE TO LEVELS
1 - Heart Walks
Slow paced walks, lasting between 30mins and 1 hour. Walks do not involve uneven ground / stiles.
2 - Heart Walks
More intense walks that last over 1 hour. May involve walking off path/uneven ground.
For more information please contact the Active Together Harborough team on 01858 828282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pages in this section
- What is Active Together?
- Getting your recommended, weekly 150 minutes of moderate exercise just got easier!
- Healthy Harborough Walks
- Healthy Harborough Walks (When and Where)
- Fancy a stroll in or around Market Harborough?
- Children's Summer Activity 2014 brochure - Harborough
- Playing out returns to Market Harborough and Lutterworth
- Weekend Wanderer walks - Sat 26 July 2014 / Little Brington, Northamptonshire
- Family Lifestyle Club in Fleckney - September 2014
- Choose to Move - new adult exercise class comes to Fleckney
- Choose to Move - new adult exercise class comes to Lutterworth
- Sports equipment now available to hire out in Welland Park Café!
- Active Ageing Week in Harborough - Monday 29th September – Sunday 5th October 2014
- Lifestyle, Eating and Activity Programme 2014 dates and venues
- Anyone for tennis? Adult and child tennis coaching
- Active Together Harborough activity guide
- 'No Strings' Badminton in Harborough
- Pack a punch at Market Harborough's Boxing Academy!
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets