Due to a technical fault we are experiencing issues with telephone calls. You can call 01858 828282 but our customer services team will not be able to direct your call to our other teams if required. How to contact us
Fancy a stroll in or around Market Harborough?
Here are ten walks to get you started! Perfect for anyone who is visiting Market Harborough for the first time, is looking for walking routes for when family and friends come to visit them.
The walks range from a 15 minute stroll to a 4 hour circular walk from Market Harborough taking in the village of Great Bowden.
There is information and grading, distance and approximate time for each walk to help you decide which route is most suitable for you.
So if you fancy doing something different, the challenge is to complete all the walks building up to nearly 34,000 steps!
Pages in this section
- What is Active Together?
- Getting your recommended, weekly 150 minutes of moderate exercise just got easier!
- Healthy Harborough Walks
- Healthy Harborough Walks (When and Where)
- Fancy a stroll in or around Market Harborough?
- Weekend Wanderer walks return and celebrate Silver Sunday! Sunday 5 October from 10am - we are off to Peatling Parva
- Family Lifestyle Club in Fleckney - October 2014
- Choose to Move - new adult exercise class comes to Fleckney
- Choose to Move - new adult exercise class comes to Lutterworth
- FREE training for people who work with children aged 0-5 years - Purposeful Physical Play
- Sports equipment now available to hire out in Welland Park Café!
- Active Ageing Week in Harborough - Monday 29th September – Sunday 5th October 2014
- Lifestyle, Eating and Activity Programme (LEAP) and WeightWatchers
- Dementia Walks in Market Harborough
- Anyone for tennis? Adult and child tennis coaching
- 'No Strings' Badminton in Harborough
- Pack a punch at Market Harborough's Boxing Academy!
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets