Letters are being sent to all Harborough residents on the register of electors explaining changes to the way you register to vote. Find out more about the changes to the way you register to vote
Park Fitness for over 50's - Welland Park - Market Harborough
Starting on Tuesday 9th September 2014 from 1.45pm Active Together Harborough's Sam brings a brand new, weekly, social fitness, outdoor, exercise class to Welland Park, Market Harborough.
Park Fitness is for people aged 50+ and aims to improve your health and fitness levels by
- building strength, flexibility and heart (cardiovascular) health
- improving your balance, coordination and mobility
- improving your overall health including your bone, heart and emotional health
Park Fitness for over 50's
- come and explore the emotional wellbeing and physical health benefits of 'green' exercise!
- lasts one hour
- costs £3.50 per session (look out for our 'bring a friend for free' offers)
- the group meets in Welland Park, Market Harborough (use LE16 9DR postcode for SATNAV)
- wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing, trainers. It is advisable to bring a jacket etc. in case temperatures drop
- public toilets, cafe and car parking are available in Welland Park
You will need to complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire before starting any exercise. If you have any questions about the Park Fitness exercie class, call the Active Together team on 01858 821285 or email email@example.com
Pages in this section
- What is Active Together?
- Getting your recommended, weekly 150 minutes of moderate exercise just got easier!
- Healthy Harborough Walks
- Healthy Harborough Walks (When and Where)
- Fancy a stroll in or around Market Harborough?
- Park Fitness for over 50's - Welland Park - Market Harborough
- Weekend Wanderer walks return! Stonton Wyville - Sunday 7 September 2014 from 10.45am
- Family Lifestyle Club in Fleckney - September 2014
- Choose to Move - new adult exercise class comes to Fleckney
- Choose to Move - new adult exercise class comes to Lutterworth
- FREE training for people who work with children aged 0-5 years - Purposeful Physical Play
- Sports equipment now available to hire out in Welland Park Café!
- Active Ageing Week in Harborough - Monday 29th September – Sunday 5th October 2014
- Lifestyle, Eating and Activity Programme 2014 dates and venues
- Anyone for tennis? Adult and child tennis coaching
- 'No Strings' Badminton in Harborough
- Pack a punch at Market Harborough's Boxing Academy!
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets