Adult and child tennis coaching
Every Sunday from 10am-12noon you can access group tennis coaching from professional, qualified coaches for just £4.00* at Welland Park community tennis courts.
*£4 per session for non-members; £3 for members (current annual membership prices are £10 for adults and £5 children).
During July you can get 50% off the Sunday group coaching sessions as we celebrate Wimbledon 2013.
There's no need to book, age-specific coaching takes place at the following times -
- Children aged 4-8 - 10-11am
- Adult improvers - 10-11am
- Children aged 8-13 - 11am-12 midday
- Adult improvers - 11-12 midday
Brush up on your skills with top tips from the professional coaches who are on hand to help you separate your smash from your mash.
The courts are free to use all year round, 24 hours a day, so there is no excuse!
For further details please contact Paul Bradfield (tennis coach) on 07753 862436
Pages in this section
- What is Active Together?
- Healthy Harborough Walks
- Healthy Harborough Walks (When and Where)
- Fancy a stroll in or around Market Harborough?
- Harborough's Family Lifestyle Club starts October 2013!
- Lifestyle, Eating and Activity Programme for overweight adults
- Weekend Wanderer walks - will be back in January 2014
- Adult and child tennis coaching
- 'Baby' circuits comes to Market Harborough
- Banish the baby weight with Buggy B.L.T. in Market Harborough
- Active Together Harborough activity guide
- 'No Strings' Badminton in Harborough
- Pack a punch at Market Harborough's new Boxing Academy!
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets