Banish the baby weight with Buggy B.L.T. in Market Harborough
What is buggy B(ums) L(egs) and T(ums)?
Buggy BLT is a pre / post-natal exercise class that for mums where you can take your baby along in their buggy and the buggy can be used during the class (for balance exercises etc). The best part about this class is that you don't have to worry about finding someone to look after your baby while you attend the class!
This is a brand new buggy class in Market Harborough and takes place at the Methodist Church Hall on Northampton Road (opposite the market hall) on Fridays at 10.30 - 11.30am. The cost is £2 per session for the next 4 weeks (price increases on 22nd February).
If you have any specific questions about this class, would like to book a place or would like further information, please contact the instructor (Lindsey) on 07544 043071.
Pages in this section
- What is Active Together?
- Healthy Harborough Walks
- Walk leader training - 30 May 2013 at Lutterworth Sports Centre
- Healthy Harborough Walks (When and Where)
- Harborough's first Family Lifestyle Club starts June 2013!
- Weekend Wanderer walks - Saturday 1st June 2013 from 10am - details to follow
- 'Baby' circuits comes to Market Harborough
- Banish the baby weight with Buggy B.L.T. in Market Harborough
- Active Together Harborough activity guide
- Adult and child tennis coaching from just £3.00!
- 'No Strings' Badminton in Harborough
- Pack a punch at Market Harborough's new Boxing Academy!
- Boogie Bods - a fun introduction to dance for child (0-5 years) and parent - enjoy your first session for FREE!
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets