Choose to Move - new adult exercise class comes to Lutterworth
Each week our expert exercise instructor, Gemma, will offer a huge variety of activities and sports for you to choose from. Come along and have fun whilst discovering a new activity that you enjoy.
Other benefits of this weekly class are:
- meet new friends
- increased energy levels
- feel happier and healthier
- find out about free, weight-management classes (LEAP) run at the venue
This class is a gentle, reintroduction to exercise and perfect for beginners who are getting back into the habit of regular exercise.
Starts: Monday 12th May 2014
When: Monday's from 10.30am - 11.30am
Where: Lutterworth Town Hall, LE17 4AT
Cost: £3 per session
Pre-booking required: No (before you start any exercise the instructor will help you (where needed) complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire)
If you have any questions about this class, contact the Active Together Harborough team on 01858 821285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pages in this section
- What is Active Together?
- Getting your recommended, weekly 150 minutes of moderate exercise just got easier!
- Healthy Harborough Walks
- Healthy Harborough Walks (When and Where)
- Fancy a stroll in or around Market Harborough?
- Weekend Wanderer walks return and celebrate Silver Sunday! Sunday 5 October from 10am - we are off to Peatling Parva
- Family Lifestyle Club in Fleckney - October 2014
- Choose to Move - new adult exercise class comes to Fleckney
- Choose to Move - new adult exercise class comes to Lutterworth
- FREE training for people who work with children aged 0-5 years - Purposeful Physical Play
- Sports equipment now available to hire out in Welland Park Café!
- Active Ageing Week in Harborough - Monday 29th September – Sunday 5th October 2014
- Lifestyle, Eating and Activity Programme (LEAP) and WeightWatchers
- Dementia Walks in Market Harborough
- Anyone for tennis? Adult and child tennis coaching
- 'No Strings' Badminton in Harborough
- Pack a punch at Market Harborough's Boxing Academy!
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets