We will be carrying out work to some of our IT systems on 19 and 20 September 2014 which will affect the availability of some of our online systems, including viewing planning applications online Further information about online services that will be unavailable
Choose to Move - new adult exercise class comes to Lutterworth
Each week our expert exercise instructor, Gemma, will offer a huge variety of activities and sports for you to choose from. Come along and have fun whilst discovering a new activity that you enjoy.
Other benefits of this weekly class are:
- meet new friends
- increased energy levels
- feel happier and healthier
- find out about free, weight-management classes (LEAP) run at the venue
This class is a gentle, reintroduction to exercise and perfect for beginners who are getting back into the habit of regular exercise.
Starts: Monday 12th May 2014
When: Monday's from 10.30am - 11.30am
Where: Lutterworth Town Hall, LE17 4AT
Cost: £3 per session
Pre-booking required: No (before you start any exercise the instructor will help you (where needed) complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire)
If you have any questions about this class, contact the Active Together Harborough team on 01858 821285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pages in this section
- What is Active Together?
- Getting your recommended, weekly 150 minutes of moderate exercise just got easier!
- Healthy Harborough Walks
- Healthy Harborough Walks (When and Where)
- Fancy a stroll in or around Market Harborough?
- Weekend Wanderer walks return and celebrate Silver Sunday! Sunday 5 October from 10am - we are off to Peatling Parva
- Family Lifestyle Club in Fleckney - September 2014
- Choose to Move - new adult exercise class comes to Fleckney
- Choose to Move - new adult exercise class comes to Lutterworth
- FREE training for people who work with children aged 0-5 years - Purposeful Physical Play
- Sports equipment now available to hire out in Welland Park Café!
- Active Ageing Week in Harborough - Monday 29th September – Sunday 5th October 2014
- Lifestyle, Eating and Activity Programme (LEAP)
- Anyone for tennis? Adult and child tennis coaching
- 'No Strings' Badminton in Harborough
- Pack a punch at Market Harborough's Boxing Academy!
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets