We will be carrying out work to some of our IT systems on 19 and 20 September 2014 which will affect the availability of some of our online systems, including viewing planning applications online Further information about online services that will be unavailable
Which application method should I use?
Do I have to pay anything for the services of the Local Authority?
Pages in this section
- You Must Do One of the Following:
- What are the differences between (i) a Full Plans application and (ii) the Building Notice procedure? What might influence my choice?
- Do I have to pay anything for the services of the Local Authority?
- What will the Local Authority Inspector Do?
- When Can I Start Work?
- What Can I Do if my Plans are Rejected?
- What happens if I wish to seek a determination but the work in question has started?
- Make a Building Control Application
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets