Which application method should I use?
Make a Building Control Application
Pages in this section
- You Must Do One of the Following:
- What are the differences between (i) a Full Plans application and (ii) the Building Notice procedure? What might influence my choice?
- Do I have to pay anything for the services of the Local Authority?
- What will the Local Authority Inspector Do?
- When Can I Start Work?
- What Can I Do if my Plans are Rejected?
- What happens if I wish to seek a determination but the work in question has started?
- Make a Building Control Application
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets