Letters are being sent to all Harborough residents on the register of electors explaining changes to the way you register to vote. Find out more about the changes to the way you register to vote
Which application method should I use?
Make a Building Control Application
Pages in this section
- You Must Do One of the Following:
- What are the differences between (i) a Full Plans application and (ii) the Building Notice procedure? What might influence my choice?
- Do I have to pay anything for the services of the Local Authority?
- What will the Local Authority Inspector Do?
- When Can I Start Work?
- What Can I Do if my Plans are Rejected?
- What happens if I wish to seek a determination but the work in question has started?
- Make a Building Control Application
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets