Disablement Discount Application
- A disabled person must be resident in the dwelling, and either
- The dwelling contains a room other than a bathroom, kitchen or lavatory which is predominantly used by and is required for meeting the needs of the disabled person, or
- The dwelling contains an additional kitchen or bathroom which is required for meeting the needs of the disabled person, or
- There is sufficient floor space in the dwelling to permit the use of a wheelchair, and the disabled person needs the use of a wheelchair within the dwelling.
Please complete the disablement form
Contact the Council Tax team for further advice.
Pages in this section
- What is Council Tax?
- Council Tax-Enquiries
- The Council Tax Bill
- Who Pays the Bill?
- Paying your Council Tax
- Change of Details
- Discounts and Exemptions
- Banding Enquiry
- Carer's Council Tax Discount
- Disablement Discount Application
- Single Occupancy Discount Claim
- Council Tax Recovery & Enforcement
- How to contact the Council Tax Team
- Council Tax Financial Information 2013/14
- Council Tax Support Scheme
- Council Tax Discretionary Discount - CTDD