Paying your Council Tax
Payment of your Council Tax should be made in accordance with the information printed on your Council Tax Demand Notice.
Contact the Council Tax team for further advice.
Pay your Council Tax over 12 month period
Following a change in legislation, you can now choose to pay your council tax over 12 months instead of over 10 months. If you wish to change over to 12 monthly instalments for the next council tax year you must tell us by 15 April 2013. If you tell us after that date, we can spread the remaining balance into monthly instalments until March 2014.
If you would like to pay your council tax over 12 instalments, please email your request detailing your name, address and account reference to: email@example.com
Pages in this section
- What is Council Tax?
- Council Tax-Enquiries
- The Council Tax Bill
- Who Pays the Bill?
- Paying your Council Tax
- Change of Details
- Discounts and Exemptions
- Banding Enquiry
- Carer's Council Tax Discount
- Disablement Discount Application
- Single Occupancy Discount Claim
- Council Tax Recovery & Enforcement
- How to contact the Council Tax Team
- Council Tax Financial Information 2013/14
- Council Tax Support Scheme
- Council Tax Discretionary Discount - CTDD