Letters about changes to the way you register to vote

Letters are being sent to all Harborough residents on the register of electors explaining changes to the way you register to vote. Find out more about the changes to the way you register to vote

Hate Incidents

How to report a Hate Crime / Incident

Image showing Stop and Tell logo
  • By completing the on-line reporting form via  www.leics.gov.uk/reporthate
  • By calling the Hate Incident Monitoring Project on 0116 3058263.
  • By contacting your nearest reporting centre: Harborough District Council Customer Services, Voluntary Action South Leicestershire.
  • If you think the incident is a criminal offence you should report it to the Police on 101.

Even if the victim does not want further action to be taken it is important that the incident is reported.

For help and advice please contact Emma Andrew, Community Safety Officer, Harborough District Council on 01858 828282 or e-mail e.andrew@harborough.gov.uk

Further information/support can be found on the following web sites:
Leicester lesbian gay bisexual and transgender centre
Leicestershire Learning Disability Partnership Board 
Leicestershire Police 

Victim Support  

Voluntary Action South Leicestershire