Parking Information in Market Harborough and Lutterworth
Nithsdale Avenue Residents - Terms and Conditions
- Parking permits are only valid in the car park specified on that permit.
- Parking permits must be exhibited on the dashboard or fascia of the vehicle, in a conspicuous position on the vehicle, so that the front is clearly legible from the outside of the vehicle.
- No vehicle shall display any parking permit which has been altered, defaced, mutilated or added to, or upon which the figures or particulars have become illegible.
- When a change of occupier occurs the parking permit becomes the property of the new occupier. An administration charge will be applied if a replacement permit is required when a change of occupier takes place.
- If a permit holder requests a replacement permit, an administration cost will be applied for the re-issuing of that permit.
- Holding a parking permit does not guarantee a parking space.
- A permit holder failing to display a parking permit valid for the relevant car park at that time, shall be liable to a Penalty Charge of £50.00 but a lesser charge of £25.00 shall be payable for parking the vehicle if payment is made within 14 days of the placing on the vehicle of the Penalty Charge Notice.
- Permit holders are still subject to all conditions contained in The District of Harborough (Off-Street Parking Places) Order 2008, copies of which can be provided upon request.
- Parking Permits used in breach of these terms and conditions may be withdrawn and if a Parking Attendant has reasonable cause to believe that a person is misusing a parking permit he may require the driver or person in charge of the vehicle to deliver up the permit to him.