Listed Buildings in Conservation Areas, and buildings and walls within their curtilage, are subject to further planning restrictions. Reference should be made to the District Council's Listed Buildings advice and guidance. The District Council Conservation Assistant can provide further advice.
Pages in this section
- Conservation Areas in Harborough District
- New Development in a Conservation Area
- Demolition of buildings and walls
- How to apply for Conservation Area Consent
- Planning Applications in Conservation Areas
- Alterations to a building in a Conservation Area
- Listed Buildings
- May I cut down or lop a tree?
- Highway Works in Conservation Areas
- Advertisements in Conservation Areas
- What help is available for Conservation areas?
Rate this page
- Advice and benefits
- Community and living
- Council and democracy
- Education and learning
- Environment and planning
- Health and social care
- Jobs and careers
- Leisure and culture
- Transport and streets