Elections staff - Presiding Officer positions
- This vacancy is: Casual
- Salary: £195 + £30 training fee + £15 mileage.
- Location: Harborough District
- Closing Date: Wednesday 31 May 2017
Our Elections Office appoint casual staff to assist in the running of elections.
The next scheduled elections are:
- Police and Crime Commissioner Elections – which will take place on Thursday 5 May 2015 (the verification of votes will take place on Thursday night following the close of poll, and the count will take place on Friday 6 May 2016)
- EU Referendum - which will take place on Thursday 23 June 2016 (the verification of votes and the counting of votes will take place on Thursday night following the close of poll)
We currently have vacancies for:
- Presiding Officers
The number and location of election staff vacancies will change as we approach the date of an election, as previously appointed staff may become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances. All vacancies will be advertised on this webpage.
Please do not contact us if no vacancies are currently listed as this will mean that there are currently no vacancies.
Apply for elections staff vacancies
To apply for these vacancies please complete the elections staff application form (DOC, 38KB) and return it by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Elections Office at The Symington Building.
You can speak to a member of the Elections team by calling 01858 821372.
Please download and read the following information before proceeding with your application:
Harborough District Council is an equal opportunities employer.