Customer Services Advisor (Maternity Cover)
- This vacancy is: Temporary part time
- Salary: Grade 3 (£17,772 to £19,430pa) pro rata
- Location: Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Closing Date: Friday 20 October 2017
Hours: 18.5hrs per week on a rota basis
- Monday 9.30am - 2.30pm (one hour lunch)
- Tuesday 11am - 5pm (one hour lunch)
- Wednesday 12.30pm - 5pm (half hour lunch)
- Thursday - Non rota day
- Friday 10.30am - 5pm (one hour lunch)
Harborough District Council’s vision is to work with communities in a vibrant, safe and prosperous district and to bring the best opportunities to all.
As a member of the Customer Services Team, dealing with a range of enquiries on Council Services, you will play a key role within the team in providing excellent customer service to our customers. Our Customer Services Advisors provide the important front line “one stop” service.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Customer Services Team who enjoys working with people. Applicants should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal), along with the desire to work within a busy and challenging work environment to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Applicants must have experience of working within a customer service environment; have excellent customer service skills including interpersonal, numeracy and literacy. It is essential that you are able to be flexible to ensure we continue to meet the needs of our customers and therefore rotas could be subject to change to ensure we achieved this.
Applicants must have:
- The commitment to deliver high quality customer services
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- The ability to multi task and prioritise workloads
- Experience of working with computerised systems
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is 22 October 2017, with interviews to be held week commencing 6 November 2017.
Desirable criteria from the person specification may be used for sifting purposes
Should you have any difficulties applying online please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (01858) 821304/7. CVs will not be accepted. Please specify which post you are applying for on your application form.
Find out more about the benefits of working at Harborough District Council.
Harborough District Council is an equal opportunities employer.