Letters are being sent to all Harborough residents on the register of electors explaining changes to the way you register to vote. Find out more about the changes to the way you register to vote
Disabled Relief Application
- A disabled person must be resident in the dwelling, and either
- The dwelling contains a room other than a bathroom, kitchen or lavatory which is predominantly used by and is required for meeting the needs of the disabled person, or
- The dwelling contains an additional kitchen or bathroom which is required for meeting the needs of the disabled person, or
- There is sufficient floor space in the dwelling to permit the use of a wheelchair, and the disabled person needs the use of a wheelchair within the dwelling.
Please complete the Disabled Relief application form
Contact the Council Tax team for further advice.
Pages in this section
- What is Council Tax?
- Council Tax-Enquiries
- The Council Tax Bill
- Who Pays the Bill?
- Paying your Council Tax
- Change of Details
- Discounts and Exemptions
- Banding Enquiry
- Carer's Council Tax Discount
- Disabled Relief Application
- Single Occupancy Discount Claim
- Council Tax Recovery & Enforcement
- How to contact the Council Tax Team
- Council Tax Financial Information
- Council Tax Support Scheme
- Council Tax Discretionary Discount - CTDD