A market has been held in Market Harborough since 1219.
Today it operates in a modern Market Hall with the best facilities for both traders and shoppers.
The Market Hall is situated within 200 yards of the Town Square and adjoining the Bus Station and the Saint Mary's Place shopping development. The site is therefore ideal with plenty of public car parking for its traders and visitors.
Telephone: 01858 82 82 82
Fax: 01858 82 10 00Council Offices, Millers House, Market Harborough, Leicestershire , LE16 7PQ