Online forms: Bin request form

This form has a maximum of 5 pages

You can use this online form to:

  • Request a new bin or replace a missing or damaged bin - A charge will usually be made to replace lost, missing or damaged bins, but if a bin has been damaged during collection a charge will not be made for a replacement bin. PLEASE NOTE: If ordering a bin for a new property, you must be in residence at the property before delivery can take place. 
  • Request different sized bins - Request different sized bins - standard size bins are 240 litres (New builds and replacement bins are 180 litres); smaller size bins are 140 litres; larger black bins (240 litres) are only available for houses with 5 or more people living at the address
  • Request an extra bin

We no longer replace missing paper inserts. Paper can be placed in the main body of the blue-lidded bin to be recycled.

New or replacement bin fees

How we will use your information

Your information will be used so that we can provide the services to you through our Contractor.

Under Article 6(1) (e) of the General Data Protection Regulations, we are permitted to use data for our tasks; data Protection law describes this legal basis for handling your information. 

It will be used by Harborough District Council and our partners to deliver and improve services and fulfil our statutory duties. 

We will not disclose any personal information to any other third parties unless required or allowed to do so by law.

For further information on how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your information , and your rights to access information we hold about you, please contact: Harborough District Council, The Symington Building, Adam & Eve St, Market Harborough LE16 7AG or or