Online forms: Building regulations - apply for a certificate for work that has been started or completed

This form has a maximum of 5 pages

You can apply for a certificate for work that has been started or completed -  known as a Regularisation Certificate.


Payment for this application must be made before we can start work on your application. You will be asked to make an online payment after completing this form. View charges for Building Control Regularisation Certificates (PDF, 66KB).

How we will use your information

The Council is collecting your information in order to assist the delivery and provision of services to you. The information you have supplied will be used for the purposes of this Building Regulation application.

Your information may be shared with other Council departments or partners such as Leicester Fire & Rescue, Anglian Water/Severn Trent and any organisation appointed by the Council to assist in the Building Regulations process, e.g. consultant engineers. Your information will be held in accordance with the Council’s Document Retention and Disposal Policy and we will only ask you for as much information as is required to respond to your enquiry or service need.

For more details on how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your information, and your rights to access information we hold about you, please contact: