Online forms: Report a parking issue

You can use this form to report someone for parking their car on double yellow lines, on single yellow lines (during the times advertised on nearby signs) or in front of a lowered kerb (known as a dropped-kerb). We will investigate these reports as soon as possible - we cannot provide an immediate response to all reports.

You can report to the police someone for parking somewhere where you believe they are causing an obstruction, such as:

  • Blocking a driveway (that doesn’t have a lowered kerb)
  • Making it difficult and dangerous for other drivers to see other traffic or pedestrians
  • Blocking a narrow street so emergency vehicles could not use the road

How we will use your information

Your information will be used so that we can administer and respond to your complaint under our complaints procedure. Under Article 6(1) (e) of the General Data Protection Regulations, we are permitted to use data for our tasks; data protection law describes this legal basis for handling your information.  

It will be used by Harborough District Council in order to process and respond to your complaint only. It may be necessary to share some details with other Council departments and partners in order to respond fully to your complaint. We will not disclose any personal information to any other third parties without your consent unless required or allowed to do so by law.

For further information on how your information is used and your rights to access information we hold about you, please contact: Harborough District Council, The Symington Building, Adam & Eve St, Market Harborough LE16 7AG or or