Message about use of cookies

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use.


Skip to main content
Close X

Weather warning - ice and snow

The Met Office has issued an amber weather warning of ice and snow in the East Midlands region, effective from 4pm on Saturday and 9am on Sunday

Read more about weather warnings

Online forms: Report an empty property

Harborough District Council wishes to bring back into use as many empty properties as possible to ease the current housing situation.

If you are concerned about a property near you that has been empty for some time please tell us by completing this form.You do not have to supply your name and address if you do not wish to.