Funding from building projects
Funding from the Community Grant Fund and Harborough District Community Lottery
There is £75,000 in the Community Grant Fund for 2019/20
To apply for funding from the Community Grants Fund, please follow these two simple steps:
1. Register with this website : The process is simple and only requires your name and email address. A registered account will ensure that your progress in completing the online application form is remembered by the site, if you need to leave the form and come back to it for any reason.
2. Complete the online form : Please read the instructions at the start of the form carefully, as you will need documentation relating to your application for certain parts of the form.
If you are unable to complete the online form, forms in MS Word and PDF formats are available to download below:
Please send any completed forms to email@example.com
Criteria – Enabling a healthy, inclusive and engaged community.
The Community Grant Fund is an inclusive fund, open to all Parishes, and voluntary and community groups.
Projects must support one or more corporate objectives below:
- Prevention of rural isolation
- Supporting arts and culture
- Improving the environment
- Improvements to rural facilities
Of the £75,000 available, £65K comes from Community Grant Funding and £10K from Harborough Lotto
Please note: Projects that have previously received funding within the last 2 years will not be eligible.