Platinum Jubilee Capital Grant Fund
Platinum Jubilee Capital Grant Fund opening 11th April 2022
The Platinum Jubilee Capital Grant Fund is an inclusive fund, open to parishes, voluntary and community groups.
This year, Her Majesty The Queen will become the first British Monarch to celebrate a Platinum Jubilee after 70 years of service. This new fund will help mark this historic milestone through helping to secure or develop significant capital assets across the district, as a lasting commemoration.
Projects must meet at least one HDC Corporate Priorities
- Community leadership to create a sense of pride in our place
- Promoting health and wellbeing and encouraging healthy life choices
- Creating a sustainable environment to protect future generations
- Supporting businesses and residents to deliver a prosperous local economy
Projects must meet all of the following criteria
- Be creative
- Be a new project
- Have a long-lasting impact/ legacy of Jubilee
- Enhance the local place
- Have a demonstrable public benefit and be freely available to the local community
Total amount available - £700,000.00
Ten grants of £70,000.00 per application will be granted towards these capital projects which may be of a greater overall cost. Smaller grants will not be considered.
Application window will close on 31st July 2022.
Click on the links below to download The Platinum Jubilee Capital Grant Fund application form and guidence notes:
- Platinum Jubilee Capital Grant Fund Application (DOC 254KB)
- Platinum Jubilee Capital Grant Fund Guidelines (DOCX 63.11KB)
Successful applicants will be asked to sign a terms and conditions document for accepting the funding. On receipt of this signed document, and after all specific conditions for the grant have been approved, payments will be made.
You can download an excel spreadsheet that shows the projects that received funding and details of the funding provided (XLS)