Festive season information
Festive events in the Harborough District
There is a host of fun and exciting festive events for all the family happening across the Harborough district in November and December.
- 23 Nov – Market Harborough Christmas Lights Switch On organised by Market Harborough Building Society, on The Square.
- 23/24 Nov – Arts and Crafts Fair on The Square, Market Harborough
- 30 Nov – Lutterworth Christmas Lights Switch On, 6pm-8pm (switch on at 7.30pm), organised by Lutterworth Town Council, and featuring Santa’s grotto, fun fair, mulled wine, hog roast, stage entertainment and fireworks display. Plus Christmas themed stalls around Lutterworth town centre from 3.30pm – 8pm.
- 30 Nov – 2 Dec – Festive Fayre on The Square Market Harborough.
- 1 - 2 Dec – Broughton Astley Christmas Fayre, 4pm-7.30pm, hosted by Broughton Alive, with Santa and his real life reindeer, mince pies, mulled wine, carols sung by the combined church choirs and accompanied by Argento Brass, Ringrose's famous winter BBQ, fun fair and craft stalls.
- 7 Dec – Market Harborough Christmas Fair, 6pm-9pm. The Square becomes a winter wonderland, with Santa's grotto, snow, festive stalls along the High Street and much more. Harborough Market and shops will be open late, too!
- 8 Dec – Taste Christmas with food and drink stalls on The Square, Market Harborough