Parish Council Elections - June 2019
European Parliamentary Elections - May 2019
District & Parish Elections - May 2019
Elections held in the Harborough district include:
- Parish and district elections which are held on the first Thursday in May, once every 4 years - view details for the district elections in May 2019, May 2015, May 2007 and the parish elections in May 2019 and May 2015
- County council elections which are held once every 4 years - view details of the last county council election
- Parliamentary elections which are held in response to Her Majesty the Queen dissolving Parliament and issuing a writ to hold an election - Harborough | Rutland & Melton | South Leicestershire
- European Parliamentary elections which are held every 5 years - view details of the last European Parliamentary election
The administration of local elections within the Harborough District is carried out by the Returning Officer at Harborough District Council.
If you have not registered your details on the Electoral Register you will not be able to vote in any elections, polls or referendums.
A revised register will be published on 1 March 2017 following the implementation of the final recommendations of the electoral review for Leicestershire County Council by Order of Parliament. View the notice of the Intention to Republish the Register of Electors (PDF, 179KB).
There are 2 versions of the register for people that can vote:
- Electoral register: includes everyone who has applied to be added; its use is very restricted and it can only be accessed by credit reference agencies, some government bodies and for political use
- Open register: can be purchased by anyone for purposes such as mail-shots; if you don’t want your details to be included on the open register you must tell us, email firstname.lastname@example.org