Public sewers in Harborough are the responsibility of either Anglian Water or Severn Trent Water – depending on their location.

If you own the property you are responsible for clearing and repairing the drains, gutters and rain water pipes. If you are a tenant the landlord may be responsible.

Information on where the responsibility of the water company ends and the home owner's starts is available in the Severn Trent Water guide and the Anglian Water guide.

Report blocked or flooded drains on public roads or pavements.