Difficulty in paying your bill

Let us know if you have difficulties paying

Email us at counciltax@harborough.gov.uk as soon as you realise you have a problem paying your Council Tax bill. You may be able to get a Council Tax discount or Council Tax Support. Please remember to include your name, address, and council tax account reference number as shown on your bill in the email you send to us.

Do not ignore the bill or any reminders about payment that we send you. If you do not pay the instalments when they are due and don't discuss the situation with us, we may take recovery action that could increase the amount you have to pay by a large amount.