Tell us if you change your address

Moving in to the district

If you are moving into a property in the Harborough District  you should let us know as soon as possible so that we can send you a bill and spread out your Council Tax payments for as long as possible. We will also need details of your previous address. 

If you are moving into the distrct, please fill out the online form