Leicestershire County Council is responsible for keeping local roads free of flood water.
- Flooding by water from a highway
- Blocked drains, gullies in roads, or pavements
- Foul water sewer that is blocked or overflowing
Contact the Environment Agency floodline (tel: 0845 988 1188 ) (24 hour service) or type talk 0845 602 6340 to report:
- River or water course issues
- Concerns on river blockages etc
We have little direct responsibility in relation to flooding, but in an emergency we work with the emergency services to help co-ordinate the response.