Filming in Harborough

Requirements for filming in Harborough

To film in the Harborough district, please contact Harborough District Council’s communications team in the first instance by emailing

If you intend to film on Council-owned land (eg. parks, or car parks) or Council-owned property (eg. The Symington Building, Harborough Innovation Centre, Grow on Centre, etc) we would need a copy of your public liability insurance and risk assessments.

We would then inform the appropriate colleagues, and partners, to ensure the filming runs as smoothly as possible, and support where possible.

We can also assist, and provide advice, on parking requirements if necessary.

If you are filming in villages in the district, we would ask, out of courtesy, that you contact the relevant parish council to make them aware.