Housing - How to make a complaint

Housing - how to make a complaint

How to make a complaint

If you have a repair or maintenance issue with your rented accommodation (private/social rented properties) that might affect the safety or health of the occupiers, you should in the first instance ask your landlord or letting agent for their help. If this does not resolve your problem then you can e-mail environment@harborough.gov.uk, please include –

  • Photographs of the damp and mould where you can (if applicable)
  • Photographs of the disrepair in the property. 
  • Provide as much information such as how long the issue has been going on for and what action the landlord has taken.
  • If you live in a Housing Association property, please include the name of the Housing Association and any Housing Officers you have been in contact with regarding this issue.