Message about use of cookies

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use.


Skip to main content

Online forms: Report fly-tipping

Tip-offReport fly-tipping in the Harborough district. Please do not remove any items from a fly-tip - we will investigate the rubbish and our team will examine evidence found within the fly-tip.

If the fly-tipping is on land we manage we will investigate your report within 7 working days and clear the fly-tip within 14 working days - sometimes because of the contents of the fly-tip we may need to use specialist teams to clear the waste and this could take longer than usual.

If after investigation it is found that the fly-tip is on private land it will be the responsibility of the landowner to remove it.