Report an issue with a street or open space

You can report the following issues:

  • Dog fouling;
  • Needles or syringes in a public area
  • Shopping trolleys left in public areas
  • Build up of leaves
  • Littering
  • Fly-tipping
  • Fly-posting
  • Graffiti
  • Rubbish or litter in a public space or litter bins that are overflowing
  • Dead animals in a publicly accessible area
  • Damaged or unsafe council owned tree
  • Damaged or unsafe council owned play equipment
  • Missed grass cutting schedule
  • Issue with council owned allotments
  • Street Sweeping

Grass cutting

The cutting of grass on all main road verges is carried out by Leicestershire County Council.View the grass cutting schedules.