Message about use of cookies

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use.


Skip to main content

A to Z of services

Our most popular services

View as a List or a Cloud.

Adoption Air quality and pollution Allotments Armed forces advice and support Asbestos Benefits - help making a claim Benefits calculators Black bin Previously Developed Land Memorials Grants for businesses Properties for businesses Calendars for bin collections Permits for parking CCTV Chairman of the council Council Tax - tell us about a change in your address or details Sure Start Xmas information Committees Feedback on services Constitution of the council Consultations Corporate Plan and Corporate Delivery Plan Council Tax bands Tax - Council Tax Single person discount - Council Tax Council Tax payments Councillors - list of all District Councillors and their wards Police contacts Cycle routes Dementia support Disabled parking badge Dogs Sewers Drugs - support and advice Emergency planning Empty properties Energy advice Planning - enforcing planning rules Event Management Toolkit What's on guide Extended payments Family services and support Farmers' markets Fees and charges for services Flooding Tip-Off - report fly-tipping Food Hygiene Ratings guidance for businesses Foodbanks Gambling licence Green bin service Hairdressers licence Lotto Help paying Council Tax Telecare Home swap search Homeless Hospital Housing register - apply to join the register Housing search Vacancies at the council Property search and land charges Sofa waste collection Swimming pool in Lutterworth Libraries Licences - apply for a licence Litter Local Development Scheme Local Plan - planning information Management team for the council Markets Needles waste collection Missed bin collection Museum Neighbourhood Planning News and events Smoke nuisance Oil storage and pollution Overpaid benefits Parish councils Parking Parking fines Pay online for council services Wasps Petitions Planning applications - view and comment Planning Committee meeting papers Planning information and advice Planning permission - guide to when it is needed Planning permission - make an application Strategic planning Postal vote Press office Water - private supplies Publication scheme Waste and recycling Voting - register to vote Registry office Regulations for building control Renew garden waste subscription Traffic light problems - report an issue Transport and roads Roadworks in the area Safeguarding Policies Schools Scrap metal licence Social care Sports activities Sports pitches Strategy documents of the council Street light problems - report an issue Street naming and numbering Street trading licence Swimming pool in Market Harborough Wheelchair accessible taxis Temporary event licence The Symington Building Tip - find your nearest Twitter Universal Credit Voting and elections information Welland Park Winter weather advice