Misterton with Walcote Neighbourhood Plan - Examination
From: 26/08/2020 To: 07/10/2020.
Submission of Neighbourhood Plan
Notice is given that the Misterton with Walcote Neighbourhood Plan has been submitted by Misterton with Walcote Parish Council to Harborough District Council for examination.
In accordance with the regulations, the following documents have been submitted for examination:
- A copy of the Misterton with Walcote Neighbourhood Plan proposal;
- A map of the parish of Misterton with Walcote to which the plan relates;
- A Statement of Public Consultation; and
- A Basic Conditions Statement.
For more information and the Neighbourhood Plan evidence base please visit:
A six week consultation on the proposed Neighbourhood Plan is now underway running from 26 August to 7 October 2020. Representations on the Plan Proposal are welcome and must be submitted to Harborough District Council on the submission forms provided (eform and print version ) no later than 7 October 2020 as follows:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by post to Strategic Planning, Harborough District Council, The Symington Building, Adam & Eve Street, Market Harborough, LE16 7AG
The submitted documents can be viewed online by selecting the relevant attachments below. Alternatively hard copies of the documents can be inspected at:
- Lutterworth Library, George Street, Lutterworth,
- Concierge, The Symington Building, Adam and Eve Street, Market Harborough , LE16 7LT
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10am - 6pm
- Wednesday - 10am - 6pm
- Thursday - 10am - 6pm
- Friday - 10am - 6pm
- Saturday - 10am - 4pm
- Sunday - Closed
Please note that access may be restricted for social distancing. Please call the venue before travelling.
If you wish to be notified of the Council’s decision on the plan proposal then please state this in your representation.
Harborough District Council will appoint a suitably qualified Examiner to carry out an examination into the Misterton with Walcote Neighbourhood Plan. Please note that all representations received during the consultation period will be forwarded to the appointed Examiner.
In completing the representation form, please be aware that the Examiner will only be testing whether the proposed Neighbourhood Plan meets the basic conditions and other relevant legal requirements. The Examiner will not be testing the soundness of the plan or looking at other material considerations but checking that the plan:
- Has regard to national policy and advice contained in guidance issued by the Secretary of State;
- Contributes to the achievement of sustainable development;
- Is in general conformity with the Core Strategy;
- Does not breach, and is otherwise compatible with, EU and human rights obligations;
- Meets prescribed conditions and complies with prescribed matters;
- Meets the legal requirements.