Great Bowden Neighbourhood Plan - Examination
From: 27/09/2017 To: 08/11/2017.
Notice is given that the Great Bowden Neighbourhood Plan has been resubmitted by Great Bowden Parish Council to Harborough District Council for examination.
In accordance with the regulations, the following documents have been submitted for examination:
- A copy of the Great Bowden Neighbourhood Plan proposal
- A map of the parish of Great Bowden to which the plan relates
- A Statement of Public Consultation
- A Basic Conditions Statement
A 6 week consultation on the proposed Neighbourhood Plan is running from 27 September 2017 to 8 November 2017.
Representations on the plan proposal are welcome on the Great Bowden printed response form or online response form only and must be submitted to Harborough District Council no later than 8 November 2017 by either:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- post to Strategic Planning, Harborough District Council, The Symington Building, Adam & Eve Street, Market Harborough, LE16 7AG
Hard copies of the documents can be inspected at:
- Customer Services, Harborough District Council
- Great Bowden Stores, 3 The Green Great Bowden LE16 7EU
- Weltons, 28 The Green Great Bowden LE16 7EU
- Shoulder of Mutton 4 The Green Great Bowden LE16 7EU
- Market Harborough Library
If you wish to be notified of the Council’s decision on the plan proposal then please state this in your representation.
Harborough District Council will appoint a suitably qualified Examiner to carry out an examination into the Great Bowden Neighbourhood Plan. All representations received during the consultation period will be forwarded to the appointed Examiner and will be publically available.
In completing the representation form, please be aware that the Examiner will only be testing whether the proposed Neighbourhood Plan meets the basic conditions and other relevant legal requirements. The Examiner will not be testing the soundness of the plan or looking at other material considerations but checking that the plan:
- Has regard to national policy and advice contained in guidance issued by the Secretary of State;
- Contributes to the achievement of sustainable development;
- Is in general conformity with the Core Strategy;
- Does not breach, and is otherwise compatible with, EU and human rights obligations;
- Meets prescribed conditions and complies with prescribed matters;
- Meets the legal requirements;