Shearsby Parish Neighbourhood Plan - Examination
From: 11/04/2018 To: 23/05/2018.
Submission of Neighbourhood Plan
Notice is given that the Shearsby Parish Neighbourhood Plan has been submitted by Shearsby Parish Council to Harborough District Council for examination.
In accordance with the regulations, the following documents have been submitted for examination:
- A copy of the Shearsby Parish Neighbourhood Plan proposal;
- A map of the parish of Shearsby Parish to which the plan relates
- A Statement of Public Consultation; and
- A Basic Conditions Statement.
For more information and the Neighbourhood Plan evidence base please visit:
A six week consultation on the proposed Neighbourhood Plan is now underway running from 11th April to 23rd May 2018. Representations on the Plan Proposal are welcome and must be submitted to Harborough District Council on the submission forms (link 1 eform and link 2 print version )provided no later that 23 May 2018 as follows:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to Strategic Planning, Harborough District Council, The Symington Building, Adam & Eve Street, Market Harborough, LE16 7AG
The submitted documents can be viewed online by selecting the relevant attachments below. Alternatively hard copies of the documents can be inspected at:
- Customer Services, Harborough District Council: Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri: 8.45am – 5.00pm. Wed: 9.30am – 5.00pm;
- Kibworth Library, Paget Street, Kibworth Beauchamp, LE8 0HW
- Fleckney Library, 8 School Street, Fleckney, LE8 8AS
- Shearsby Village Hall
Market Harborough Library, Leicestershire County Council, The Symington Building, Adam and Eve Street, Market Harborough , LE16 7LT
Tuesday 10am - 6pm
Wednesday 10am - 6pm
Thursday 10am - 6pm
Friday 10am - 6pm
Saturday 10am - 4pm
If you wish to be notified of the Council’s decision on the plan proposal then please state this in your representation.
Harborough District Council will appoint a suitably qualified Examiner to carry out an examination into the Shearsby Parish Neighbourhood Plan. Please note that all representations received during the consultation period will be forwarded to the appointed Examiner.
In completing the representation form, please be aware that the Examiner will only be testing whether the proposed Neighbourhood Plan meets the basic conditions and other relevant legal requirements. The Examiner will not be testing the soundness of the plan or looking at other material considerations but checking that the plan:
- Has regard to national policy and advice contained in guidance issued by the Secretary of State;
- Contributes to the achievement of sustainable development;
- Is in general conformity with the Core Strategy;
- Does not breach, and is otherwise compatible with, EU and human rights obligations;
- Meets prescribed conditions and complies with prescribed matters;
- Meets the legal requirements;