Council Tax bands and your bill

Wrong Council Tax band

The local Valuation Office that covers the Harborough District is Council Tax East. If you believe it's wrong, you can: 

If you have recently moved to the Harborough district, please:

You should continue to pay your original Council Tax bill ('demand notice') whilst your appeal is outstanding.

If you have overpaid your Council Tax, any credit from the overpayment will be offset against any outstanding balance, and the remaining money will be refunded to you.

Further information is available from the Valuation Office Agency.