The below documents must be submitted along with your application form and payment of the appropriate fee. We will only accept complete applications.
- Accredited licensing qualification certificate (Originals must be provided, we cannot accept copies). View a list of accredited qualifications
- Two photographs, one of which must be endorsed as a true likeness of you by a solicitor, a person of standing in the community or an individual with a professional qualification. The reverse should read – I certify that this is a true likeness of “Your Name” and they should then sign and print their name and identify their qualification or standing in the community
- Original Basic Disclosure (Originals must be provided, we cannot accept copies) - the Basic Disclosure must be no more than 1 month old at the time the personal licence application is made. Obtain a basic disclosure check and certificate.
- Disclosure of convictions and declarations form
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK , please see the list of acceptable documents (docx, 23KB)
Completed forms should be posted to the Licensing Team, The Symington Building, Adam and Eve Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 7AG or dropped off in the post box in reception at this address.