Dual driver and private hire driver licence
In addition to your completed driver licence application form, you will need to supply the following:
- Current driving licence (original version and a photocopy will be taken)
- 2 current passport sized photographs that have been correctly signed and endorsed - "I Certify that this is a true likeliness of..."
- Fully completed and signed Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) form
- DVLA Group 2 Medical form
- Certificate of Fitness signed by a doctor
- Extra proof of identity and address e.g. a passport or birth certificate and a utility bill or bank statement dated within the last 3 months.
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Full payment of the appropriate fee by debit or credit card
- If you have lived in the UK for less than 5 years you will need to provide a letter of good conduct from the embassy of each country in which you have resided in the last 5 years.
Request a copy of the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) form and the medical form.