Business rates - FAQs

Report a change of circumstance

It is important to tell us about changes straight away. If you move in to or out of a non-domestic property, or you own a property that is occupied or vacant, contact us straight away so we can: 

  • Work out the correct charge for you 
  • Award any relief or exemption 
  • Send you a correct bill as soon as possible