Apprenticeships grants for businessesPublished Thursday 18 February 2016
Businesses in the Harborough district can apply for funding to help them take on apprentices.
Harborough District Council is making grants of up to £750 available to encourage apprenticeships and promote the benefits they can offer businesses.
To be eligible to receive the grant the:
- Business must be located in Harborough district
- Apprentices must be residents in Harborough district
- Business must have less than 150 employees
- Business must not have taken on an apprentice in the last 2 years (there may be flexibility on this dependent on circumstances)
The application process is managed by Leicester Apprenticeship Hub.
Find out more about apprenticeships and how they can help your business.
- More articles in the news archive