Read the latest Bulletin here.
Sign up for regular business updates and current support.
Our regular business bulletin is packed with the latest information about what is happening near you.
The Harborough Business Bulletin is emailed regularly – with some occasional special editions – and features updates on projects,
community information, funding opportunities, plus news on forthcoming events and activities.
Sign up using the form below:
Reach local businesses through the Harborough Business Bulletin
Get your message in front of Harborough District businesses through the Harborough Business Bulletin. The bulletin is sent on a fortnightly basis to almost 1700 subscribers.
What does the bulletin contain?
The bulletin shares local and national business news, grants, opportunities, events, training, surveys and more!
Who receives it?
Subscribers include business owners, managing and sales directors, HR managers and more.
Advertise in the Bulletin from £50. This includes:
- Your advert featured in the Harborough Business Bulletin
- Your image/logo/graphic
- 150 words
- Link to your website and/or contact details
- Sent directly to almost 1700 subscribers. The bulletin is also shared on social media and our website (as above).
Email email@example.com to book your slot now.
Advertisements featured in the Harborough Business Bulletin must follow the below guidelines.
Harborough District Council reserves the right to refuse any advertisement request which isn’t deemed appropriate to feature in the Harborough Business Bulletin.
- be suitable for the target audience (businesses in the Harborough District)
- not feature inappropriate content or images
- not include inappropriate language
- primarily promote businesses within the Harborough District
- be an accurate description of the product or service
- legal and socially responsible (not encouraging illegal, unsafe, or anti-social behaviour)
- clearly be an advertisement and not editorial content
- follow applicable laws and industry codes of practice: https://www.gov.uk/marketing-advertising-law
The following items are not allowed:
- advertising for adult products and services, tobacco products or weapons
- political or lobby group
- anything which is not deemed to be appropriate
All adverts will be accompanied by the following statement:
This is a paid advertisement. This product/service/company does not necessarily reflect Harborough District Council’s views and is not being endorsed by the Council.
If you would like to advertise in future editions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org